How do I redirect visits to my domain to another URL
If you want to redirect your domain to another URL, especially if you don’t have a website, these are the steps you have to follow:
1. Log into your account at www.hello.co
2. Click on your domain in the left panel, Active section.
3. Look for the DNS Configuration section
4. The last tab will have a Domain redirection option
If you want to mask the destination address, activate the option for this. This way, the address bar will show your domain and not the destination.
If you want to do path forwarding, activate the option for this. This way, if someone goes to example.com/path, they will be redirected to the destination URL with the following path.
– Some web hosts, CMS systems or pages do not allow for masked redirections (mask URLs).
– You need to have our DNS servers: ns1.hello.co and ns2.hello.co for this to work properly.
– Please delete all the A, CNAME, and TXT records for @ and for www before activating this option or the redirection may not work correctly.
If you run into any issues, email support at firstname.lastname@example.org