Create a corporate email account
- Go to hello.co
- Click on the profile icon on the upper right corner of the page.
- Input your credentials.
- Click in “Log in”.
5. Select the option that says “Email”.
6. On that window, click the option that says “Add account”.
7. There you will have to fill up the formulary with your first and last name, email and password.
8. In the email section, you have to assign only the name of the email, because the domain will assign itself automatically
9. Click “Continue”.
10. In a new tab, enter to our webmail hello.co – maia.mi.com.co –. There you can check your email by logging in with the newly created account and password.
NOTE: If you got to the next section, click on the administrate button and follow step 5.
After creating at least one corporate email account, you can check it in the window that pops up after doing step 4 where it will show you the email, the storage used, your name and the option to delete the account.